Monday, October 13, 2008

Clevland's helmets look like candied bowling balls, and I want a bite.

So many professional, successful football players are, as Daddy would say, freaking weird-looking ass-goats. Derek Anderson has slight Down-Syndrome eyes. Eli Manning has ears like a Buddha. Plaxico has eyes that rival that of a toad's. I will start making a list.

Another list I'll definitely make will be football commentators I hate and/or things I hate about them. For example, I hate it when Tony Kornheiser speaks. At all. I really have no idea why he still has his job, especially after that anti-Mexican comment. Secondly, I don't like it when I'm forced to look at Stewart Scott's weird-eye. His mic also needs to be turned down, as he can only speak with a slight yell to his voice. Irritating. Finally, whenever Keyshawn Johnson wears velvet suits. WTF, man? Ok, ok, one more. I was watching some pre-game stuff Sunday and noticed that like all but one or two of the six or so commentators were matching their tie to their handkerchief, and all of the colors were bright, iridescent purples, yellows, or greens. What dicks. You know they had to coordinate that shit.

By the way, how wrong was Daddy about the game tonight? WTG, doofus.

-Mommy

1 comment:

Priya said...

I love the title of this blog and the way you two are embodying the characters. But I do have to say I'm traumatized by you and J referring to yourselves as "Mommy" and "Daddy".